HOW TO SHOP
Discover what products are perfect for you
At Annod, we want to bring you products that are of the highest possible quality
Our skincare is so much more than just a mixture of nice ingredients – they are a myriad of salon-grade, professional, tried and tested formulas that are completely unlike anything else on the market.
We create skincare that is both of the highest salon quality and natural, and all of our products are prescriptive to your individual skin needs. By creating a simple symbolic system, finding the right products and routines for your skin type has never been easier and you will experience professional, salon-grade results from the comfort of your own home.
We know that every skin is different, so we make it our priority to professionally cater to different needs. Seasons, events and curveballs in life – all prominent factors that can have an effect on your complexion… But life doesn’t have to control your skin! Understanding what affects your skin, and then learning how to respond, will begin your journey to enjoying the best skin of your life.
You will notice that on the front of each Annod product there are multiple shapes – these specify which skin types will be compatible with the product formula. For example, all products recommended for sensitive skin types will feature a beige star for easy identification.
See the skin types below
Normal skin types
If you have normal skin, seek products with this icon. They will benefit your skin immensely – even more so if you use our recommended collection with our professionally prescribed skincare routine.
‘A’ skin types are those that are relatively normal with no major concerns. Products in Annod’s ‘A’ range are a great way to kick-start your skincare journey, or improve an existing routine. Working best for those who are younger or unsure of where to start, ‘A’ products show rapid results by hydrating the surface of the skin and revealing the true nature of your skin type.
Dry skin types
If your skin is dry or damaged seek products with this icon. They will rejuvenate your skin and replenish your complexion with much needed nourishment – even more so if you use our recommended collection with our professionally prescribed skincare routine.
‘D’ skin types are those that typically produce very little oil, are constantly dry, and look dull and lacklustre. Those with dry skin usually have few visible open pores and have a finer more delicate texture to the skin. Annod’s ‘D’ range also addresses pinkness and tightness by nourishing and healing the skin.
Oily skin types
If you have lots of visible open pores, oily, acne-prone or congested skin, seek products with this icon. They will restore balance to your skin and help to regulate the production of excess oil – even more so if you use our recommended collection with our professionally prescribed skincare routine.
‘O’ skin types are those that produce oil, have an excessive amount of oil production and have visible open pores over most of the skin. Such skin tends to get shiny and oily upon waking, or throughout the day – around the forehead, nose, cheeks and chin. Those with oily skin will find that their pores become congested easily and have the tendency to get pusy pimples, and the surface of the skin can look thick and spongy at times. Annod’s ‘O’ range includes an array of products that rebalance the skin’s complexion and rapidly start working to regulate the excess production of oil.
Sensitive skin types
If your skin is sensitive and prone to redness, seek products with this icon. They will settle your complexion and gently calm your skin – even more so if you use our recommended collection with our professionally prescribed skincare routine.
‘S’ skin types are those that are sensitive to touch or certain products. Such skin types have the tendency to be allergy prone, have pinkish colouring and often have scaly areas or spots. Annod’s ‘S’ range caters to those with sensitive skin, and although sensitivity is often more common with drier skin, our advanced products work to help those with oily sensitive skin too.
Reasons for regime
You may be wondering why a skincare regime is even necessary. Well, your skin is the largest organ you have, and it works tirelessly day and night to excrete toxins from our body. It’s true that genetics play a role in how your skin ages and appears over time, however that role only accounts for 60% of your skin’s appearance. The remaining 40% is influenced by your environment – how you care for and treat your skin.
With such a large influence over how your skin ages, you can give yourself power and help to slow the process with a regime.
To help detoxify and heal your skin, Annod recommends the following skincare regimes which include instructions on what products to use as well as when and how to use them for the best results.