Everyone has one or is selling a dermal face roller …but the question is do you need one?
In short No …. Even though the benefits are touted as.
- Flushes toxins
- Improves blood circulation.
- Helps with clearing sinuses.
- Decreases puffiness.
- Cools and soothes your skin.
- Distributes your skincare products.
- Improves your mood:
- Slims & contours your face.
You do not need a dermal facial roller as you can and should be achieving all these benefits (the true ones) in your everyday skincare routine.
From the beginning of my Beauty Therapy career, I noticed how women responded to having a facial, not only visibly did the massage movements show in the skin and face, but also the client’s mood and energy changed. And this helped form the foundation for my Annod Natural Skincare product range – how the products were to be used was just as important as what I put in them. Combining the ingredients and my simple specialised application techniques in your daily routine will give you the same long-lasting results of having a facial.
Activating your bodies own healing systems daily when using your skincare products will show multiple benefits in how you look, your skins appearance, texture and the health, the tone of your facial muscles, reduction in the depth of lines, improve the clarity & colour of your skin and the one thing we are all hoping for – the slowing down of the visible signs of ageing.
My 7 tips for visible results –all done with your fingers:
- Cleansing – use firm small circular movements.
- Misting – wipe from the middle of the face outwards
- Moisturising – press into the outside of the face first, then finish with lymphatic style massage.
- Throat – apply products in a firm downward direction beginning behind the ear.
- Eyes – work your products from the inside to the outside with firm movement…do not pat products in.
- Mouth – work with circular movements on the outside of the lips first.
- Hands – massage in product then firmly drag from the wrists to the fingertips.
The only benefit of the dermal facial rollers, in my opinion, is that you do have lymphatic drainage if you use the tool correctly, but following Annod’s simple techniques will give your skin noticeable, enhanced results.
Watch below how Donna utilises specific skincare application techniques to optimise results: